Saturday, October 8, 2011


I would never survive as a vegetarian or on a raw diet (tried that for like 1 hour, didn't work). Yep, I made steak again because I still had this one from when I went to Costco last time. I was a little nervous because it was frozen and I was worried I would make it too dry, but no!!! It was so juicy and perfectly cooked and the best steak I have ever made.


What it looked like on the inside.

I finished that whole thing in one sitting. It took a little over an hour for me to do it. I got about half way through and felt really full, but it just tasted so good I didn't want to stop. Then I got about 3/4 of the way done, and didn't think I could go on but then I was nervous that eating this reheated would not taste as good or even in a sandwich. So I persevered. I had about 4 bites left and almost gave up, but then I realized I didn't come this far to give up. Then I finished it. That is called dedication and determination, and to any future employers who are reading this, this is why you should hire me. I am committed and also running out of money to buy steaks.

No comments: