Friday, October 14, 2011

dinner again

I know I'm not all about having the most HQ pictures, but this one looks so dumb, with the plate hanging off the edge and everything. Oh well. This was my dinner: garlic chicken sausage, a salad, boiled potatoes, and corn. I got all the vegetables at the Union Square Greenmarket. I only went there to buy lettuce, and then I lost control. Then I went to Whole Foods and got the sausage and berries because they aren't in season and therefore not sold at the farmers market. I guess the right thing to do would have been to just not buy them at all, but I want what I want when I want it and I am not mature enough to keep it under control. I bought chicken sausage because I felt like it would be better for me than pork, but it just doesn't taste as good. Maybe the other kind I got will taste better.

No comments: