Wednesday, October 12, 2011

2 dinners

My dinner yesterday: portobello mushroom and left over steak sandwich with tomato, arugula, and goat cheese. I didn't really like it, but I think that I did a bad job of putting it together. I was so hurried and hungry and it came out dry and tasteless.

Dinner tonight: salad with tomatoes, avocados, artichoke hearts, olives and salmon, plus corn
This sort of looks like a mess because it put the salad in a tupperware and shook it all up so the dressing would get on everything. I always end up over dressing my salads because when I pour it on, it doesn't distribute evenly. This sort of worked better but I should start measuring things instead of eye balling them. Anyway, this was all really good and filling. I was impressed that I got full without having to eat any starch. I'm such a carb-hound.

**I have just been informed that corn is a starch. :(**

No comments: