Thursday, September 29, 2011

bugers 4ever

I don't think I can ever eat too many hamburgers. Gotta love that Asian metabolism...or whatever it is that is keeping me from reaching a dangerous size.



This burger is from New York Burger Co. This burger falls into a different category than the one from Paul's, but I don't really know how to describe it. It's not really a greasy diner burger or the kind of patty, cheese, bun burger that tastes like its been cooked in butter sent from heaven. But it's also not some gourmet kobe beef burger from a nice restaurant, obviously. I guess it's that weird in-between burger that restaurant chains have that don't can't get too fancy but want to be better than trashy, so they give their burgers titles, like this one the "Chelsea Burger." I have no idea how onion rings and a chipotle honey sauce epitomizes Chelsea in a burger, but that's what it is. I thought it was good, and the sort of sweet-spiciness was nice too. I don't know how to describe the way the meat tastes different than a Pauls burger, but it does. Maybe it just tastes more like beef? I have no clue. It's enormous.

No comments: