Saturday, December 3, 2011

trashy

I ate really well at home, and my mom made me lots of good food, but I had to have have some of the trashy things I really missed.

Cobb salad from the Cheesecake Factory
I never go to these big chain restaurants when I'm here because I feel like there are so many other options I should try. But when I'm at home, I like them a lot, I don't know why.

Auntie Anne's regular pretzel, my favorite mall snack
I hadn't been inside a mall in so so long! My mom made me go on Black Friday, I made her get me a pretzel.

Dick's Special Burger and fries
I love Seattle so I really want to have extreme Seattle pride and say these are the best burgers ever, but that would be a lie. But Dick's is one of my favorite burgers. It's the perfect, greasy fast food but you don't feel as disgusting eating it like when you eat White Castle. They're so simple, soft and warm, like a loaf of hamburger bread or something. It just feels so cozy in your hands..and in your mouth.

No comments: