Thursday, December 1, 2011

thanksgiving

THIS IS MY CITY!!!!!

HEY, I'm back. I went to Seattle for Thanksgiving. It's the first time I've been home for Thanksgiving in 4 years and the first time I've been home in a year! Seattle is amazing and I missed it so much. It was overcast most of the time, but there were a few nice days. When I woke up and saw the Olympics, I freaked out. It was so beautiful and serene and quiet. The flight back to New York was even more amazing because I could see all the mountains peeking out from the clouds. Man, I forgot how great it is to see snow-capped mountains and evergreens every day. PACIFIC NORTHWEST IN MY HEART FOREVER UNTIL I DIE

Thanksgiving dinner was good, pretty standard things except the dumplings ha. We went over to a family friend's, like we usually do, so I didn't make anything. I missed cooking a huge dinner with Neal and trying cool recipes. I get to make Christmas dinner though and I'm excited about that.


1 comment:

Dining Alone said...

I have never been to the Pacific Northwest, but its definitely somewhere I need to visit. The food looks delicious.