Tuesday, December 13, 2011

trashy taco

When we made tacos, Jeremy bought over some things to make a trashy surprise snack. Then it got even trashier. I really love trashy food, like a lot. I think it's so much fun to make food that's really terrible for you. It tastes so good, but then it immediately makes you feel like dying. I haven't made anything this bad in a really really long time. I think my body is still in recovery and I feel sort of gross about it, but I have no shame.
 
Bacon wrapped tater tots

Yeah, I went there. It was beautiful.

1 comment:

Jayanthy Kumaran said...

Hy lily,
just found your space..love your space..
awesome posts with nice presentation...inviting cliks..
trashy taco sounds splendid..feel like tasting it now..
happy following you..:)
do stop by mine sometime..
Tasty Appetite