Sunday, November 6, 2011

mitoushi in cobble hill

I was walking around Atlantic Ave. in Cobble Hill yesterday, and passed by this sushi place. The menu said that the rolls (standard ones like California or spicy tuna) were $2.95. I didn't try it because I thought sushi that cheap would be gross. Ugh, but I think David has turned me into a sushi addict because I couldn't stop thinking about it. So I went back today after getting some groceries, and it was totally worth it. The fish is fresh and delicious. The rice fell apart a little to easily, but I paid $6.95 for this lunch special so I'm not going to complain.


Salad with ginger dressing. I think they must keep their lettuce in ice water or something, it's so crispy and cold. Also, how obvious is it that I used a "special effects" option on Camera+ app?

5 pieces of sushi and a California roll
I don't know what all the types of fish are. Please tell me if you do.

No comments: