Friday, March 23, 2012

some somethings

I forget what this is called, but it's like a crispy pork belly rice bowl from Oh Taisho. I always pass by this place and though it was sort of gimmicky so I never went it, but I tried it with Edoooo and it was really good, in a "salty-greasy but it doesn't taste like it" way. Does that make sense? I think this place serves the Japanese equivalent of trashy foods, but with lots of soy sweet saucey things and kewpie mayo instead of cheese.

Sometimes you already ate dinner but you're walking by a pizza place and you just gotta get a slice and a soda. It's like a moth to a flame, I don't understand how pizza always looks good no matter what.

1 comment:

Dining Alone said...

mm I love kewpie mayo :) I have not had a good slice of cheesy pizza in a while!