Friday, June 29, 2012

caracas arepas

Hey everyone, here are some bad instagram pictures from my dinner at Caracas


Guacamole and plantain chips and some other sort of homemade chip, but I can't figure out what root vegetable it is. Maybe it's not even a root vegetable. Who knows, but it was very good. I don't like it when chips are too salty then you can't even taste the dip since your tongue has gone numb from the salt.


De Pabellon shredded beef, black beans, white salty cheese and sweet plantains. I like all the sweet plantains, it creates a nice balance for all the other salty ingredients. And also for when I use too much hot sauce and feel like my mouth is going to burn away. I also had some of La Mulata which has grilled white cheese with jalapenos, black beans, sauteed red pepper and fried sweet plantains, but that picture looks even worse than this one.

No comments: