Monday, November 26, 2012

Well. Today is Monday and I just woke up. It feels kind of good because I went to sleep really late after watching Chronicle with Molly, but it also feels kind of funny because normally I would be at work right now. I actually wish I was at work, but I'm going to not feel weird about it because there's only two and a half weeks until I go to Seattle and nothing I can do except eat a lot of snacks.

And really, who better to facilitate said snack eating than Molly and Jeremy? Is there something weird about that sentence? I can't figure it out. Anyway, Molly had so much cheese left over from her Thanksgiving feast with her family (like two platters worth) and Jeremy made this great turkey soup.

See, cheese plate. I was only organized for the first plate. After that it was just a cheese and bread free for all. Also, yeah that is wine in the mug. Whatever.

This was great!!! He made his own stock n everything. I especially liked the mushrooms. There was a curry flavored soup too but I haven't had a bowl of it yet. I did get sent home with left overs to try so that's next on my list of things to do to day. Right after "get out of bed."

No comments: