Thursday, August 16, 2012

another lunch

I feel like I spend half the time at work eating, and most of that eating time isn't just "eating" it's feasting. So that means Kathy was back for a hot minute before she flew away again. So here it is, another big Pace lunch made by 1 Kathy person. I don't know how she does it, like really. She came in with like 500 bags of food and was like "oh I wasn't able to make a cake but I made cookies!" What?? Yeah I forgot pictures of the cookies, but lemon chip cookies with vanilla ice cream and blueberry sauce. Not the pre-made kind, obviously.

Fresh orecchiett, tomatoes, basil, and fresh mozzarella

And there was a pesto pasta I forgot to take pictures of. And a salad. And smoked mozzarella too...I was too busy eating. I got to chop up some things, and while giving off the impression that I was being helpful, I was really just sneaking bites of the food before it had to be shared.

Quinoa with cilantro, corn, and lime juice

Carb fest

Yup


Oh and here's my breakfast, I thought it looked kind of nice. Boring, but nice. That's usually not very flattering but this is about food and not a human so it's alright. 

No comments: