Monday, July 13, 2009

i think i've become slightly lactose intolerant. dairy makes me feel bad. my life is over. i can't eat anything i love any more. tomorrow i am going to not have any dairy to see if that's why i have been feeling bad. i hope it's not true. no feta or milk or wallaby yogurt. no pizza or cheeseburgers/fries, no grilled cheese or mac and cheese, or tacos with sour cream, no baked brie or mozzarella sticks, no potatoes au gratin or parmesan on my spaghetti, or string cheese or cheesey bread or cream sauces, or cheesecake, no cheese in my omelettes or my sandwiches. i guess if you really think about it, this could be good for me because it pretty much elminates everything unhealthy, which i tried to do but really didn't have enough self control for it. but i feel like the universe is really screwing me over because today i started usuing my hula hoop. i even got an herb garden in a pot! I AM OBVIOUSLY TRYING!

6 comments:

KYM said...

lactaid fixes everything, if that's the problem. they're magic!

lazy lily said...

lily you are a cheeseball
put on your roller skates

Lily said...

REVEAL YOURSELF
JEREMY ARMAN PAIGE CHRIS TAYLOR NEAL UNO
i will find you!!

bigdealneal said...

hey so what's the verdict? no more milk products? soy cheese all the way? soy milk? soy mac n' cheese? sounds so unappetzing...or rice milk eeew rice cheese? i don't think so; oh well and you know it only gets worse as you get older

_alex said...

yeah, same thing kinda happened to lauren and jen and i. not so much to me, but definitely jen and lauren :X it fucking blows.

Unknown said...

You say, "i can't eat anything i love any more." And to that I must ask, "what about bacon?" If you have forgotten about bacon, shame, shame on you.