Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I wanted to make pico de gallo because I am obsessed with it. It is probably one of my favorite things to eat even though I have to brush my teeth vigorously afterward and not talk directly to anyone for a few hours. But we didnt have tomatoes!! So Neal told me to use mangoes, which I had, so it was exciting, but then it turns out my mom ate the last one and I was so sad. I rolled around on my kitchen floor, which really meant that I sort of rocked back and forth because my kitchen is not big enough for a lot of full body rolls. But then I had a great idea to make a sour cream dip with pico de gallo ingredients, so I just added tiny chopped pieces of red onion, lemon juice, lots of cilantro, and some pepper. It was great, but probably a bad idea that I ate it on my bed then immediately lied down after eating it.

Also, I have come to realize that I confuse other feelings for hunger a lot. Im actually not hungry that often. But I always think I'm hungry then take two bites and realize that I'm not, but I eat anyway. One day, when I am about 35 and past the prime of my life, I will start to address this problem by exercising and eating baked chicken and fish. But not yet.

2 comments:

Colin said...

Your web log made me hungry.

bigdealneal said...

I am hungry and I am waiting for you skype i wish we could go get some vietnamese sandwiches i might just go by myself...