Thursday, November 19, 2009

hi friends

Maybe a week ago, maybe two, Joseph and I went to the Met. My second time this whole year, and it was great. I got mozzarella sticks and George gave me too many. I also made hamburger sandwiches because I didn't feel like buying buns. And also I saved my left over mozzarella sticks. They are so precious when you're not on a meal plan.

I made the patty a square, like Wendy's. But I don't serve severed fingers in my food.

I also went to the Print Fair, most of which I don't really remember because I spent most of my time thinking about what food I was going to eat afterward. New York Hot Dog & Coffee was the first stop. Hot dogs meet Korean food.

Neal's kimchee hot dog.

My bulgogi hotdog. It was really really good. I don't really know how to describe it. Sweet soy-sauce bulgogi + the salty hot dog + crunchy sour pickles, it was all good. I wish the buns had been toasted though.

We went and got Korean food later and some garlic knots and cream puffs and candy. But my internet is being slow, so that's another day.

We thought we saw the filming of Gossip Girl, but it turned out to be this show Glenn Close is in, so we circled the block 3 times trying to see her, but we didn't. It was too bad because Glenn Close is much better than Blair Waldorf.

Now I'm going to go take some Tylenol and try to keep breathing through the half of my nose that hasn't gotten stuffy yet. Or else I have to start breathing through my mouth and I hate doing that because it makes me thirsty and also makes me feel like that weird kid who breathes really loudly during tests and then you can't think about anything else.

No comments: