Sunday, May 27, 2012

2 more sandwiches

Yeah, sandwiches all the time, just can't get enough.

Eggs with tomatoes and leeks and cheddar, plus homefries
I don't even know the name of the place I ate this at, somewhere on the corner of Myrtle and Classon. It was good, fine, ok, just your standard breakfast food that lots of places like to overcharge you for but not here, so it's worth it. And also, I like leeks but never buy them. And they're so nice to you too.

Duck prosciutto from the farmer's market, cheese (I forget what kind, really soft and almost melty, but that could also just be the horrible armpit-like humidity kicking in), and pea shoots
Duck prosciutto is amazing. I don't even know how to describe how good it is, but the best parts are all those fatty bits that make you want to cry when you eat it, it's like butter melting in your mouth. You know, but better, because just melting a pat of butter in your mouth is absolutely disgusting.

No comments: