Tuesday, December 1, 2009

thanksgiving leftover sandwiches

I know I haven't even posted Thanksgiving pictures, but there are too many and blogger takes so long to load them and I can only post 5 at a time. So here are the sandwiches Neal and I made.


Neal's sandwich, which was almost like mine but with lettuce and sopressata salami from Trader Joe's. God it is SO good.

Here is mine broken down:

Toasted white bread (normally I use rolls, but I didnt have any), turkey, and yes, turkey skin. SO WHAT

Then a layer of non-toasted white bread soaked in homemade gravy, mushroom-artichoke stuffing

Then, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, and white cheddar.


Carb overload, but it feels so good. For a little while.

I would normally also put in green beans and no mashed potatoes, but I changed it a little. Then I had pumpkin pie. There was also some corn on the side, which I put in Dylan's sandwich when he came over later. I can't wait to do this again for Christmas. Thanksgiving pics to come + a surprise cake from Molly and her sister

1 comment:

Colin said...

Getting home at 4:30 from your studio does not excuse you from updating your food blog. As a loyal follower, I feel slighted by the lack of updates.