Monday, September 22, 2008

I am at RISD now. But I don't have pictures. I did make a good grilled cheese though. You can ask Dylan. He had cheddar and I had jarlsberg, which only sounded more delicious at the time because I saw it used in a grilled cheese in The Devil Wears Prada. Great! School is fine, I don't like being on points, and I miss Trader Joe's, Gyro Delight and my home. Here are some okay pictures of a yam and some berries (maybe) I ate in China. It was delicious.
Spike's is closing this week and I think I am supposed to make bread so maybe there will be R.I. pictures soon.



You can see the yam I picked in the lower right almost corner


Here it is before I ate it. I forgot to take a picture of it peeled.

4 comments:

elyssa said...

you miss gyro delight more than the gyrocery! whaaaat

hay said...

berriues berries bierries berries

hay said...

by the way, we really have to try these.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_fruit

Anonymous said...

晚报,晚报,北京晚报。